○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, August 10, 2012

Going Commando, Going Crazy

Got two more fancy skins for League of Legends on the Personal Computer today. At first, I was thinking of snatching up the Iron Solari skin for Leona but since I already have her awesome Valkyrie skin, I thought it was only appropriate to get alternate skins for the champions that are still without one - it is my goal to have at least one alternate skin for each and every single one of them. The skins that I just unlocked are Commando Lux and Sewn Chaos Orianna. I have been obsessed with Karma lately, even after the recent Soraka beautification, so it may be a while before I actually use these skins.

I wouldn't know if they are wearing it or not.

No comments: