○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Go Go Steam Activate!

Apparently, there are a couple of the games I have for my Personal Computer that do not mandate Steam activation but can be registered to the Steam service as I discovered from this official list. I thought that only retail games that require Steam are listed here and when I installed these games previously, I never knew that I could have them linked to my Steam profile. It's a pretty cool find, especially the fact that I love everything about Steam. Getting free digital copies of my games is nice because I have the confidence that the Steam service is probably going to last longer than my physical discs. I also discovered that I even got the standalone expansion Forged Alliance for free when I registered my retail copy of Supreme Commander! What a nice surprise.

My old retail games, resurrected into digital download form thanks to Steam.

No comments: