○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, August 13, 2012

Oh Valve, You're Such a Tease!

With how ho-hum my console gaming life has been for quite a while now, there seems to always be something cool happening with Steam on the Personal Computer. It looks like Valve is gearing up for some major update to the community aspect of the Steam client to make it even more game-focused functionalities and pizazz. I am very excited about this and I hope the beta access is just around the corner. Check out the details as they are slowly revealed in the upcoming days by clicking here.

I have to wait 3 more days to find out more? Come on!

No comments: