○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, June 8, 2012

Take Me to Valha-Oops-Summoner's Rift!

When I loaded up the League of Legends client for the Personal Computer early this evening, I noticed that a Leona skin is currently on sale! As you may remember, I consider Leona to be the best looking LoL champion to date - which means that she is a million times a looker compared to Soraka - and I have been waiting for to unlock this Valkyrie skin of hers for a very long time!

I really adore Leona's default look but this Valkyrie skin is quite irresistible.

Ready to chain stun in style.

The coolest thing about this skin sale is that I just recently started playing a lot of Leona so it came in just in time to enhance my LoL experience. Still not playing LoL? What's the delay? It's one of the best games ever made and it's even truly free to play! Click here to open up for free summoner's account and start playing this game immediately!

No comments: