○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Best Reversible Cover Ever?

I got my copy of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One for the PlayStation 3 today and when I opened up the case, I discovered that it has a reversible cover art and it is an adorable one at that. The alternate cover is the tactfully done by none other than Captain Qwark himself and you know that anything that guy touches will turn into pure cheese. I love it so much that I decided to use it as the cover art for the game case. Why can't we have something like this for every single PS3 games out there to celebrate the last remaining years (months?) of physical video game distribution?
 
Do I have to be naked to enable the "Crotchetizer"?

No comments: