○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Darker Stubble Means Virility?

Direct2Drive is offering a number of Personal Computer role playing games at great prices over the weekend and one of them just happens to be Dragon Age II. I have been wanting to play this game ever since it came out earlier this year and at that $12 price, how could I say no? So I made myself a male rogue and then played through the game's prologue and then I realized that my character had almost no eyebrows and that he didn't look all that manly...

I don't know if I want to play as this guy...

Shuddering over the fact that I would have to stare at that face during the character conversations throughout the game if I chose to keep him, I immediately exited my current game, deleted the guy and started a new one. A little bit of later, I ended up with this guy...

Hmmm, nicer eyebrows and savagely stubbly but wait... Doesn't he look like my first guy???

Yes, I like wasting my precious gameplay time by creating my character over and over and over again. Remember that I have spent 2 hours creating a group of characters before so this is just one of those quirky things I do while gaming. In case you are wondering, I like creating guys with a shaved head when a game has awful hairstyle for guys and apparently, that is the case for this game...

No comments: