○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Retribution is at Hand

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution for the Personal Computer has been inducted into my Game Libray this evening. This is the second standalone expansion for the Dawn of War II game, which I really love for its revolutionary single player campaign that plays less like your typical real time strategy game because you get to control a team of unique hero units. This time around though, the game implemented non-hero unit recruitment in the campaign, perhaps to satisfy the more hardcore fan of the game. The most exciting thing about Retribution is the ability to play through the story from a selection of six factions instead of just one and that should extend the replayability of the game. I am going for play as those psychic Eldars first since they have always been the coolest looking group in the game to me. I am disappointed that they don't have a lot more hero units to choose from for the Last Stand mode but perhaps I have to unlock them? Got to keep playing the game.

Oh no, this image just reminded me of my fogotten Seraphim!

No comments: