○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So... It's Not a PlayStation Plus Exclusive Then?

It looks like the PlayStation Plus subscribers for the PS3 are getting shafted yet again. When I visited the PlayStation Network Store earlier today to check on the new releases, a curious little game called LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves was listed as a PS Plus exclusive - which means that it is a content that is only available for those who subscribe to that stupid service. This title is really just another themed developer-generated stage for LittleBigPlanet that has heavily implemented the PlayStation Move controls into its design. I was of course disappointed that I would probably never get to experience the content until I checked my email: I got a code from Sony that allows me to download the game without subscribing to Plus! There were probably some miscommunication happening behind the scene at Sony because this is just another slap to the face for those who actually subscribe to the service. I have also learned that a lot of other people have received this code as well, rubbing salt into the already bloodied and sore wound. So remember folks: Never subscribe to PS Plus!

Here's something special for all of you Plus subscribers- Oops sorry, we lied!

No comments: