○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Cataclysm Conviction

That was really close. For some reason, I was seriously considering picking up the new Cataclysm expansion for World of Warcraft. Apparently, I am a bit starved for some role playing action and if you still haven't figured it out, I have given up on the supposedly "free-to-play" massively multiplayer online RPGs that I discovered in August of this year. They were great at the beginning until I discovered their limitations, mostly involving storage space - at least those that I have tried out anyway. So I visited the official WoW webpage and I found out that the game had gotten some nice graphical updates recently as well. Then, I had to remind myself that playing a MMO will take most of my time away from other games - well, League of Legends knows how to do that as well - and that when everything is said and done, once I end my subscription, I will lose access to my characters until I decide to subscribe to the game again. I better find a good RPG to occupy myself with quickly before things take a turn for the worst!

My current desktop wallpaper. That's not a good sign, is it?

No comments: