○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 3, 2010

New Milestone Celebration

My PlayStation 3 system is definitely the slowest out of all the current generation consoles to hit the 100th game mark but better late than never I suppose. The induction of Beat Sketcher into my Game Library signifies my 100th game for the console! Beat Sketcher is another strangely curious "interactive art" title that is made available exclusively on the PlayStation Store and if you look at my PS3 collection, you will see that I do love these kind of things. There is some gameplay element thrown into the mix - the game has a musical aspect to it where you create sound whenever you draw a shape on the screen - but the most attractive thing with this title for me is the ability to use my television screen as an art canvas. Basically, you use the PlayStation Move controller as a paint tool that can be altered through a variety of effect options and what you can accomplish visually is only limited by your imagination. Definitely a great software to mark my PS3's 100th game!

Create silly looking pictures in less than a minute!

No comments: