○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kung-Fu Live: Now Very Playable!

I am finally able to achieve an almost perfect full body detection for the game by turning on the light from my Game Treasury (the walk-in closet) behind me to neutralize the heady shadowing caused by the ceiling light. I have tried  playing the game using just the natural sunlight earlier today but that didn't to help much. It looks like the most important factor here is the shadow elimination, something to keep in mind if you are thinking about getting the game. After last night's first attempt, I was a little worried that I had to bring another light source into the Game Room to make everything work but thankfully, the solution is far simpler than I anticipated it to be.

When the condition is right, the body tracking becomes eerily accurate!

No comments: