○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Games Alert: 18th and 25th!

Two more games are inducted into my Game Library today. The first one is a gift that I received via Steam on the Personal Computer: The Sega Genesis shooter, Bio-Hazard Battle. I have this game listed on my wish list and one of my friends decided to get it for me since giving a gift via the service will qualify as an entry for "The Great Steam Treasure Hunt" that is currently taking place. Well, she actually did admit that she was doing it for that reason as well as to provide me with much enjoyment.

I like the slick interface when you start off the game.

The second game is Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition for the Nintendo Wii. This compilation of the remakes of the first three Mario games (plus The Lost Levels) was originally released on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System but to celebrate Mario's 25th anniversary this year, they decided to re-release it for the Wii with the inclusion of a soundtrack disc as well as a colorful and highly insightful "History Booklet". I am disappointed that they didn't use the Steelbook case for this release because the box can so easily be damaged and opening it will always be a chore. I have never played these remakes before so replaying these classic Mario games with slightly better graphics should be a lot of fun.

It's a nice package but it is a bit underwhelming for a 25th year celebration to be honest.

No comments: