○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, December 17, 2010

New Games Alert: But It's Not Christmas Yet Honey!

My significant other surprised me with three new X-Box 360 games today that are supposed to serve as early Christmas gifts. Apparently, the discounted prices for these games were reasonable enough to justify spoiling me with them. They are Halo: Reach, Just Cause 2, and Red Dead Redemption. My significant other seemed to have enjoyed accessing my Purchase List on this website to make the determination on which games to get - they were all listed under "Severity 1"... Oh yes! And thanks for hiding Red Dead Redemption underneath my keyboard for me to discover after I got the other two games.

An action-packed gift set, presented with care and love.

Now I am not a big Halo fanatic but I do follow the series closely and that is why I wanted to have Reach. Though the Halo games are indeed excellent since I do enjoy the strong story-driven campaigns, I have always felt that they are way overrated. With Just Cause 2, I originally wanted to get the game for the Personal Computer but due to its restrictive operating system requirement and the fact that I am still stalling the inevitable Windows 7 update, I have decided to just get the console version. This open world action adventure is supposedly much improved over the rather repetitive but still fun original so I should be in for some wild time. Red Dead Redemption is one of the most hyped-about games of this year and I have to admit, I was intrgued by its success. It looks like I can finally see for myself if this Western-themed shooter is as good as everyone claims it to be. I did like Red Dead Revolver on the PlayStation 2 so history may repeat itself in this case.

But I haven't spent any money on the site yet?

By the way, I have also accrued 4 additional games today courtesy of GoG.com (GoG stands for Good Old Games). I was looking for an old PC title there and I decided to open up an account in case I need to use the service in the future. I was surprised to see 4 games already entitled to my account: Beneath a Steel Sky, Lure of the Temptress, Teenagent, and Tyrian 2000. So if you are interested in some free goodies, make sure to visit the site and open up an account there!

No comments: