○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, November 1, 2010

There is Hope in Newerth

I updated the Heroes of Newerth client on my computer today - a common practice for me even though I haven't played the game in a while... I just like to keep things up to date - and I was surprised to see the following announcement:

That's rather promising.

The fact that 1600+ accounts were suspended - not sure what the whole 38% guilty rate thing is all about - could mean that S2 Games is indeed serious about cleaning up the game's unfriendly community. "Unfriendly" by the way is an understatement. Since you have to actually buy the game to play it, an account suspension does hurt really bad. I wasn't in the mood to test things out however but perhaps it is time to really jump into this game again.

No comments: