○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Guwange Next Wednesday!

After Cave announced that sad news that they will not be making any more region-free discs for their X-Box 360 import shooters, I was heartbroken. So much so that I forgot about their plan to release Guwange on the X-Box Live marketplace. The thing is, that plan has been in the works for a while now and coupled by the "no region-free" policy, my mind automatically erased it from my memory so I haven't been following up on its development. Well, a friend of mine on Live sent me a message last night informing me that the game is set to release on November 10th - awesome! Guwange is a vertical shooter where you control flying characters in a medieval Japan milieu. It's definitely one of the favorites of many Cave fans and I personally haven't played it but I have obsessed over the gameplay footage for a while. The game will be available for only $10 and it's really great to see it finally coming out. It still hurts however to see that Cave releasing Dodopnpachi Daifukkatsu later this month when I visited the official site since it's probably going to be region-locked.

Another bullet hell extravaganza, here we come!

No comments: