○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Game Alert: More Zen in My Pinball!

I inducted Pinball FX 2 on the X-Box 360 into my Game Library today. I really like digital pinball and since Zen Studios already made a strong case with Zen Pinball that I got for the PlayStation 3 earlier this year, there is no reason why I wouldn't get PFX2. The game comes with four brand new pinball tables and they are more complex than previously released tables. There are many more tables that can be purchased ($2.50 each) including those released for the original Pinball FX though there are  a couple of overlapping ones between PFX2 and ZenP. If you have both games across the two systems, you can choose which tables to unlock individually to avoid unnecessary redundancy. For those overlapping tables, I plan to get them on the X-Box 360 because of my recent decision in regards to multi-platform direct download releases.

I am a what now? The game tracks your score and compare it to your friends' scores.

No comments: