○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Spore Madness

I found myself playing Spore on my computer again since yesterday. Spore is an interesting yet inconsistent game where you get to evolve your chosen species from its early forms of life into its most advanced existence. The real star of the show is the game's robust customization feature where you pretty much can make any form of creature imaginable. I like making horrific looking ones however and I kept finding myself laughing hysterically watching how physically humorous my creatures ended up looking. I never really played this game extensively though and I want to invest a good amount of time making custom adventures using the Spore: Galactic Adventure disc that I got last year. But now that I am diving into the game again, I rediscovered the frustration I had with the game in the past: the lack of auto-save. The game requires you to manually save often because if it crashes, you have to start again from the point where you last saved. Since I had forgotten about this problem since the last time I played it, I went through several physical metamorphosis before the game crashes on me and when I restarted it, I had to start the whole process all over again: which of course almost made me insane. Well, I am going to be a bit more careful now and hopefully, I will not be further discouraged by this issue because I am looking forward to messing around with the adventure portion of the game.

I like turning something cute...

...into something totally disgusting. You got to love evolution.

No comments: