○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Best Buy Halloween?

Black Friday means serious business for those who are selling costumer products, especially electronics, and to ensure bountiful earnings over the upcoming days, Best Buy is currently using a... gnome(?) to lure their customers in:

Aaaaarrrrgh! Get away! Get away from me! Don't touch me! No!

Seriously... What the heck is that thing? Why is it looking at me like it's going to kidnap me and then take me to an old abandoned house? Why is it so child-like but has a disturbing, bushy goatee? Why is its nose and ears so pointy? Is it supposed to be a turkey? I am sure it isn't an elf because it just looks too freaky instead of inviting. I am so scared. Best Buy, this better not be your new mascot!

No comments: