○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, August 26, 2010

So... Explosive?!

When you think about the Metroid series, you would associate them with mystery, epic science-fiction, and  a classy (as well as classic) execution. With the latest entry to the series coming out to the Nintendo Wii at the end of this month in the form of Metroid: Other M, the word that I am looking for the describe the game based on what I have seen - the heavy drama of a Samus as an angry youth - is... camp! Nintendo's latest ad that I received in my email seems to be pointing towards that direction as well.

An explosive situation? Really?

Don't get me wrong - I am looking forward to the game's release. After all, it is a Metroid game and I doubt that Nintendo would let us down. Team Ninja, who is involved in the making of this game, has apparently injected a heavy dose of progesterone into the product. We will see if the result will be as artificial as the women in the Dead or Alive games or something truly remarkable.

No comments: