○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

1 AM Grind

It's 1:22am - I am finally going to bed... Since early this evening, I have been playing SpellForce and SpellForce 2 alternatively to level up my new characters. I guess with the recent craving for some level grinding combined with the time spent playing StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, I found the SpellForce games to be a perfect mix of those two types of experiences in one sitting. When I decided to write about SpellForce Universe, I never expected that I would continue playing the games this extensively at this time. I truly lost track of time this evening: every time I looked at the clock, several hours had gone by and though I know I have to get some sleep, I am just so tempted to continue playing. Not only that, I feel like I want to play some SCII too right now. It's going to be very hard to force myself to go to sleep tonight (this morning), I am sure of it.

It fascinates me to no end when a game makes a surprising comeback like this.

No comments: