○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Runes of Magic: Off to a Good Start

Before I went to bed last night, I ran the game client for Runes of Magic and I was pleasantly surprised that it came with a set of mini games. They were simple and hardly engaging - one was a tic tac toe game that got real old real fast - but if this is a sign for things to come, that this game is really trying to please, my time investment may not be wasted after all. I can't imagine people actually playing these mini-games while downloading the game files because that in itself took some time but everything was ready when I woke up this morning. I will report back on my experience with the game later today.

Because people got nothing better to do while waiting for a 6 GB download to finish...

No comments: