○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Not Just Your Agenda Anymore

One game that has recently caught my interest - thanks to my recent foray into massively multi-player online gaming - is Global Agenda by Hi-Rez Studios. This shooter/role playing MMO was released with a monthly subscription fee requirement when it was first released early this year but the game is now free to play after the initial payment for the software. The game is going for the Guild Wars route and the great thing here is that the developer is not going to turn this into a micro-transaction fest. The developer plans to release one or two expansions yearly and players can choose to buy them to expand their gameplay experience but the full offering of the current contents can be played via a one time fee. You can read more about the game's free online gameplay here.  I am certainly intrigued by this game because of its futuristic feel and its slick graphics. I am downloading the free trial version tonight and if I like it, I will certainly get the game. It is being offered at a discounted price of $29.99 at the moment - not bad at all for what you get from it.

Flaming hot third person team-based shooter action.

No comments: