○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, August 27, 2010

New Games Alert: DS = 2, PS3 = 0 Edition!

I was at the electronics store tonight and I was so close to getting a new PlayStation 3. What I ended up with when I stepped out of the place were two Nintendo DS games instead. I don't want to make a rushed decision when it comes to the PS3: As a matter of fact, perhaps I will just wait to get the PS3 and PlayStation Move bundle. Who knows, at the end of the day I would just send the console back to Sony for them to fix it. I don't know. It's just a bit expensive when I could spend my cash on games for my other systems. There's always time to get the PS3 and I didn't subscribe to the lame PlayStation Plus so I am not losing any subscription time.

This could have been a picture of a 250GB Slim PS3.

The two NDS games that are inducted into my Game Library tonight are Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen and Kirby Super Star Ultra. I am a big fan of the Dragon Quest series so getting this DS remake is a given. I am enjoying Sentinels of the Starry Skies and I am sure that I will jump on this soon after I completed that game. As someone who never had the Super Nintendo Entertainment System during its time, I always wanted the play the Kirby games, especially Kirby Super Star. This is a remake of that game and I am happy to finally get this. With Ultra in my possession, I don't have to pick up the original that was released via the Virtual Console on the Nintendo Wii.

No comments: