○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, August 20, 2010

New Games Alert: That's a Lot of Stalking Edition!

There's a great deal happening at the Steam store for the Personal Computer store: two S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games, Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripyat. I have been mighty curious about these first person shooter titles for a while now because of their open world design and creepy atmosphere. You could probably tell by the titles that these games are based on the Chernobyl nuclear disaster where you get to explore the areas surrounding the nuclear reactor, fighting off nightmarish mutants and the likes. In terms of its real-world based setting, you can think of the game as the Ukraine version of the Fallout series. From the footage that I have seen, these games can definitely be pretty darn scary and that normally translates into good times.

That's cheaper than the price of a ticket to watch Piranha 3D... Which I am eager to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I played the first a little and have to say it feels a little strange.
The first person shooting is mixed with things of rpg (like the inventory).
It´s a high end pc consumer.