○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, August 7, 2009

X-Box 360 Update Preview Updated

I got a huge patch when I jumped on my X-Box 360 earlier this evening. I thought that maybe they were rolling out the cool last.fm or the lame Facebook features for testing in addition to the stuff I got on Tuesday but unfortunately, it was just the X-Box 360 title additions to the Games for Demand service on the X-Box Live Marketplace. 9 "Greatest Hits" games can be found there as you can see from the screenshot below. Looks like we are getting closer and closer to the day when all games are going to be sold only digitally online. The real question here is this - when will Microsoft be releasing a 500 GB HDD for the console and how expensive will it be?


What's with the old games? Throw something new in there too... Like Fallout 3.

No comments: