○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Behind and Benign

I know that I haven't posted anything over the last couple of days, which is something that doesn't happen very often for me. I am a creature of habit and I also hate being behind in anything I do. The reason for the lack of productivity is related to some relationship issues that have been accumulating over time and have really intensified over the past several weeks. Thankfully, everything is finally resolved. The bad new is that I am never going to look at the idea of love and commitment in the same light for the rest of my life. But the good news is that it is all behind me now. I have come to terms with what I have lost and what I have gained. We only live once and one has to make the best out of everything in one's life.


Coffeer - 08/24/2009 -

3 comments:

Twizz said...

I know I rarely post here but I do check here daily. I'm sorry to hear and I wish you the best. Things happen for a reason and I know you will be stronger in time. It was a learning experience and good luck.

Blake said...

Sorry to hear. Best wishes and hope for the best.

Loner Gamer said...

I appreciate the kind words. Thanks.