○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Game Alert!

There's room for one more apparently for this first August weekend. Earlier this evening, I received a surprise gift in the form of Wii Sports Resort for the Nintendo Wii. Since the Wii MotionPlus add on fixes what the Wiimote was supposed to be able to do in the first place, Nintendo should have included two of them with this game. The MotionPlus add on also comes with its own custom Wiimote jacket. The device does work really well though and you can leave it attached to the Wiimote without being a hindrance technically - though I wish I could say the same aesthetically.


Can you believe that Nintendo actually describes the included MotionPlus as a "bonus"?


Perhaps Nintendo should consider exploring the adult video market.

No comments: