○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Midnight Revisit

Tonight, I am going to hit the midnight show of The Final Destination - and I am going to watch the digital 3D version. I can't even recall the last time I actually watched the midnight premier of a movie - perhaps it was The Devil's Rejects in 2005 but wow, that was like 4 years ago. I have always been a big fan of this franchise and I find Final Destination 2 to be the best movie in the series so far - that highway accident at the beginning has yet to be toppled by anything that comes after it. Maybe 2012 will do the trick later this year. What is very unique about number 2 that makes me love it even more is the cast of characters - instead of having just your typical teenagers and twenty-somethings, the movie includes a mom and a young boy who both meet some very painful and very nasty deaths. The Final Destination is directed by the guy who did the second movie, David R. Ellis, so I do have high hopes that it's going to be a lot fun. Now I have to go find something to do to keep myself awake until midnight...


The French poster for the movie is super cheesy.

No comments: