○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Champions Online Open Beta

I hate it when I don't get selected for a closed beta but maybe it's a good thing when it comes to Champions Online for the Personal Computer - the game is also coming out on the X-Box 360 next year - because I have played City of Heroes/Villains before. Now that the open beta for the game is here, I thought I would give it a go just because I am now seriously thinking about playing a massively multiplayer role playing game again. I have been playing a lot of Guild Wars recently and that game has certainly become extremely addicting (with no monthly fee!) but GW's faux MMO design does get a bit tiring at times - especially its tactical but limited 8-skill slot nastiness.


Goodness gracious, I hope my hero doesn't look like the guy on the left...

No comments: