○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Transformed: Sega Says Sorry

You know how I feel about Sega treating Personal Computer gamers like second class citizens with the extremely late arrival of the ultimate version of Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed while those who chose to get the game on the consoles are enjoying themselves right now. Well, I was checking out the store page on Steam today and I noticed some pretty cool screenshots containing... what's this? Popular PC characters???

From the peculiar...

...to the awesome!

Oh my galaxy I am so going to ride that koi!

That's right. The PC version of this game has received 3 exclusive characters! Sega, you are forgiven. Remember however my sweet developer, don't keep PC gamers in the dark any more from this point forward in regards to the PC version of your future games! I can't wait for the end of the month to come!

No comments: