○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PS3 Death?

I have been streaming Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia for the PlayStation 2 using my PlayStation 3 on Justin.tv since sometime last week. I never finished the game the last time I played it so I thought I would use streaming as a vehicle to keep me going until I reach the end since I have to start playing the game from the beginning. Well, I am now 18 hours in and it's been pretty fun. I started the stream again not too long ago and soon after I began, everything went black and the power light on my PS3 started flashing red. This never happened to me before and it was rather shocking. So I turned it off, unplugged everything, then hooked everything back up and as soon as I turned the machine on, it would just die immediately with the same flashing red light. It am afraid that my PS3 is dead. I know it would cost me a chunk of cash to return the console to Sony for them to attempt to fix the problem so I am going to weigh my options and decide what I need to do to be able to game on the PS3 again. I am rather disappointed since none of my previous Sony consoles have ever endured such a horrible fate in the past... If you are the morbid type who would like to watch the last 5+ minutes of my PS3's life, click here.

Death looming over my PS3... Is this truly goodbye?

No comments: