○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Not Sweet, Just Bitter

I was so happy to see that the Bittersweet Lulu skin was on sale for League of Legends on the Personal Computer when I logged on this morning. I think that this skin is the most perfectly named skin in the whole game. Just look at the splash art and you'll clearly see what I mean:
 
Those eyes... That sinister expression on her fat round face...
 
This splash art is almost as creepy as that retired "altered-state" Poppy skin. Lulu is a weird little champion to me but this uh, witchy thing who reminds me much of a fantastic old Famicom game from my youth, Magical Doropie, does have a potent slow and her trademark polymorph spell. Usually she can turn her enemies into squirrels but with this nasty skin, she transforms them into cupcakes! Yeah, that part is a win for me thus I got the skin unlocked! I hope I won't get cavities from using this skin too much.

No comments: