○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, July 24, 2010

LoL Alternate Costume Weirdness

While my significant other was hosting an all-girl's night downstairs, I was busy occupying my time with League of Legends on the Personal Computer. I haven't played the game with much frequency lately so I decided to jump back into it. I started playing the game around 6pm if I am not mistaken and by the time I looked at the clock, it was already 11:40pm! Time goes by so fast when you are playing LoL. I was browsing the game's store and saw a several new costumes for the champions. I must tell you, the guys at Riot Games must be smoking something when they come up with these alternate looks because they are just plain crazy. Since you can only unlock them using real money, I suppose they had to up the ante when it comes to the uniqueness of these alternate looks, bearing in mind that there are a lot of basic color swaps being sold as well. In the screenshots below, the image on the left is the champion's default look:

Poppy may be small but she has always been a figure of authority...
Until she is turned into a ditsy looking sugar-addict.

Warwick is one of the more evil characters in the game...
But let's make him a bit more adorable!

Ashe may be a bit cold but she exudes feminine beauty...
So let's turn her into a (sweet?) transvestite.

At this rate, I am sure that I will end buy buying one of these insane alternate costumes. None of the psychotic ones have been made available for my favorite characters yet. If you still don't have LoL installed on your PC, you are missing out on a great game! Sign up and download the game today: It's free!

No comments: