○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, October 19, 2012

Karthus: Dress Appropriately

It's time to unlock another alternate skin in League of Legends for the Personal Computer and the champion of choice is Karthus! Oh how I remember playing a lot of Karthus during the beta and I remember never liking his awful arch bishop outfit, not to mention the odd way he glides across the map... But today is not a day to morn Karthus' outdated champion model but it is a day to celebrate his Grim Reaper skin, which happens to make him look pretty darn deadly. I am surprised that the "Death" vibe didn't get used as his default look to begin with.
 
Too bad he can't cut people up with that wicked scythe.

No comments: