○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow: That Face Is Forever

Gwyneth, you know that I adore you. Ever since I saw you in Seven and Emma, it was very apparent that you are a one of a kind actress. I still can't get over the fact that you actually managed to become extremely adorable in those cheesy Iron Man movies but then... You agreed to act in Contagion. Sure, I have not watched the movie yet but you know that when you make that horrid face - which is a really scary good expression - that it would become a trademark for that movie and that they have used that face extensively in both the trailer and the print promotions for the film. As a matter of fact, that face even shows up on a recent promotion for the movie on the X-Box 360 dashboard.

It's like your neck is about ready to melt and your head is about ready to grow spider legs...

Gwyneth, you are still captivating but that face has left a scar in me because I have seen it too many times. When I think of you now, I can't help but to think that you are that actress who did that crazy face in Contagion. I don't think that you can ever live this down but then again, that could be a compliment because I don't think any other actresses would make that kind of a face ever because perhaps they don't want to reveal that they could potentially look so... very... human (who is in some kind of hellish agony).

No comments: