○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I for an iPad

Back in July of last year, my spouse got an iPad 2 and though I mentioned back then that I would do some gaming on it, that ended up being a false statement. We do share each other's "toys" - though I wish that we would actually share time with my video gaming devices - but I really do not want to dominate the usage time of that iPad. Well, I have decided that it is time that I become a part of Apple's "i" family because now, I have an iPad 2 of my own.

You finally got me Apple.

What does this mean for me as a gamer? Well, I am finally going to officially game on this thing and it will become a part of my Game Library. Games I played on it will also be track via the Daily Game Log. Sure, it is not a dedicated gaming device but it has a lively gaming scene... Well, actually the same can be said about the PlayStation 3 and the X-Box 360 with all those unnecessary features they try to cram into those consoles - worst on the latter of course because you actually have to pay to access the extra contents that are free to access anywhere else. Welcome iPad 2. I hope we can be best of friends.

No comments: