○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Yeah, I Have Too Many Steam Games

So the Steam Holiday Sale just started on Thursday December 19th and thus far, I haven't been able to pick up a good number of games from the terrific deals it has on offer because... Well, everyday, a lot of these games being featured are games that I already freaking own!

Yes, I already have all of those games from both the Daily Deals and Flash Sales, except for one.
Oh wait, now I have all of them.

I suppose I shouldn't see this as a bad thing but I do have that desire to celebrate alongside Valve so they need to ramp it up for me. I do have plenty of games on my Steam wishlist but they are mostly smaller releases. It's not Valve's fault though, I just have too many games.

No comments: