○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Where to Place That X-Box One?

So I ran out of space to place another console on and around my entertainment center in my Game Room without perhaps disconnecting one of my older consoles from the entire setup. Yet my X-Box One certainly deserves a place within my congregation of gaming devices. Even if I remove one of the older consoles, I wouldn't feel safe leaving the X-Box One inside an enclosed space - can't trust the built longevity of these modern consoles - so it looks like I don't have a choice but place it on top of the front left speaker. It should be okay, right?

Can't wait to watch cable TV with it!

No comments: