○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

w00t! Free Borderlands 2!

As you may recall, I upgraded my video card to the totally awesome EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW at the beginning of this month. I picked it up from my favorite electronic retail store and so far, it's one of the best gaming purchases I have made in my life. Several days ago, I went back to the store to do my usual game hunt and I noticed that they were having a promotion in which those who purchase select EVGA cards will get free copy of Borderlands 2. I wasn't sure if this promotion was there when I made the purchase and I thought perhaps I have overlooked the details on my receipt so when I got home, I checked it out and noticed that there was no mention of it. I then decided to email the store to inquire upon the matter - I love keeping a written trail for something like this - and after a couple of days of waiting, I received my code for the game this evening! The manager explained that the reason for the delayed response was because they ran out. I was so impressed with the service so you know that I will be heading back to Fry's Electronics again very, very soon!

A nice little Tuesday surprise, thanks to Fry's.

No comments: