○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Super Mario Characters Figurine!

My Platinum Club Nintendo reward has finally arrived today! I was expecting this Super Mario Characters Figurine to be a bit larger but who cares when it looks quite adorable! Better yet, it came in a super epic question mark block! Despite some imperfection on Mario's nose - it looked as if he had some disgusting warts there - the attention to detail is remarkable. I highly enjoy the spikes on Bowser's shell. In terms of location, I have decided to place this figurine next to my Nintendo Wii since it's small enough not to block my view of the display behind it.

It's really temping me to uppercut it!

One big happy family. View the reveal video here.

No comments: