○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gaming Break: Morning Sky

It's so easy to get wrapped up in the video gaming universe that sometimes I tend to forget to appreciate the little things in life - like staring outside of the window of my Game Room to catch the early morning sunrise. The two large windows on the left wall are normally my enemies since they tend to bring an overabundant amount of sunlight into the room, resulting in unwanted glare on my television screen. There are many wonders to be found when I do take the time to stare through them: like seeing people walking along the street individually or in groups, or watching the police cars stopping traffic violators - this seems to happen a lot on the street just across my home. I took the picture below this morning and sent it to my significant other who always enjoy a pretty view of a landscape. Life can be beautiful, but of course, my passion for video games does make life a a lot more enjoyable.

A beautiful image generated not by my high definition display, but through my window frame.

No comments: