○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Quest for That Ikaruga Feeling Never Ends

As you may know, I have been playing a lot of Ikaruga on my Personal Computer. I have been experimenting a lot on the Ikaruga-inspired desktop wallpaper as well and after not feeling satisfied with just alternating between the game's various title screens, I have decided to combine them into a collage. I think this is it, I am not going to change it up any more. With the mesmerizing portrayal of Kagari and Ginkei in the middle and those snippets of other images surrounding them, I believe that I have found exactly what I am looking for.

I was thinking of adding some screenshots from the game in there too. So maybe this isn't over yet.

No comments: