○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sentimental Sunday: Gaming & RC Cars

I have this old remote control car that has been in my possession for a while and I am sure that you have seen it in some of the photographs I have taken over the years - at least some parts of it, specifically, the remote controller for it. If you ever wondered about the reason for me owning an RC car, well, today is your lucky day because I am ready to reveal that dirty little secret to you.

The sticker on top says "Hot Rocker". Feel free to use your imagination.

As you can see, this is not a part of those special edition gaming blunders, I mean, bundles though its origin is definitely gaming related. You see, when I first dated the spouse, apparently my obsession with gaming - though it was something that I immediately shared with everyone I dated because, you know, I didn't want anyone to be surprised by it - was not that clear cut of a hobby for some reason. This RC car was a gift I received back then by the spouse who thought that it was something that I would appreciate because I was a gamer. I did appreciate the gift because well, it was from someone whom I thought was very special even back then but yeah, it's not related to gaming whatsoever. Still, even to this day, I always make sure that the RC car is displayed out in the open for me to see, something to remind me of how lucky I am to have met the love of my life. It's definitely an object that I revisit often, even more so these days. Gaming isn't everything in my life, especially when it leads to hurt. Every time I step away from gaming, suddenly my life isn't all that lonely anymore.

No comments: