○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ikaruga Fever

The recent Steam release of Ikaruga by Treasure features some impressive looking title menu when you start the game. There are a total of 6 of these interchangeable main screens and of course, they are too gorgeous not to turn into my desktop backgrounds. I have even compiled these screenshots and posted them on the game's forum, ready for you to download them for your own personal beautification project. In other related news, I found it hard to play anything else other than Ikaruga since yesterday! I really love this game.

These images should have been bundled as a separate bonus content.

No comments: