○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Gaming Couples' Valentine

When I logged in to the League of Legends client tonight on the Personal Computer, I saw a really cute link to some free printable Valentine's Day cards featuring three hot champions from the game. I personally would have been very happy and definitely excited if I got one of these cards from the spouse. Then it hit me. Gaming couples must have a lot of fun celebrating not only their daily gaming with each other but other events as well where they could infuse gaming references into every single thing that they do. If you are one of these gaming duos, consider yourself very lucky. Maybe luck didn't have anything to do with it. You are probably just good at playing the game.

I didn't fancy the past Valentine's Day skins but this one, I may have to get it....

No comments: