○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Capcom Apologizes, PC Gamers Win

After seemingly abandoning the development of the awesome Street Fighter x Tekken on the Personal Computer with almost a non-release of important updates, like the additional 12 characters for the game, Capcom apologized for their disrespectful ways last week and today... The 12 characters can be purchased for a mere $5! Yes, you heard me right. $5. Yes, having a gaming PC is something that every gamer should do. Sure, get the consoles, but as I have specifically written about before, game primarily on the PC - you get cheaper games and they are also the best version of those games... It's worth it!

First it was Sega, and now, Capcom. Apology accepted y'all!

No comments: