○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Back That Thing Up: Trucker-Style

I hate backing up to park my car. Reverse parking is something that I avoid because it just takes a while for me to get it right. I hate parallel parking worse though but that is another story for another time. Yesterday, the spouse and I went grocery shopping and like usual, to help with carrying the groceries into the house, I would back up into our driveway. Usually it would take 3 or more times for me to adjust the car to have it properly parked but I was able to do it on the first go! It was an enlightening moment for me because such an accomplishment was an impossibility before. Then earlier today, I backed up up into my driveway again and the same thing happened. I knew that I did a lot of backing-up in Euro Truck Simulator 2 for the Personal Computer but I would never imagine that this would have an impact on my life outside of gaming. Too bad the game doesn't require me to parallel park my truck and whatever it is hauling...

All that hard work, including driving in the middle of the night, has finally paid off?

No comments: