○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Don't Get Cross-Eyed

I have completed the dual big screen display setup for my Personal Computer in the Game Room. I actually like the way the two screens look next to each other even though it is obvious that my old LCD just cannot match the image fidelity of my new display. I have never used multiple display setups with my PC in the past and apparently, I have been missing out on the fun! Earlier today, I was watching a League of Legends tournament stream on one display, in full screen, while chatting with a friend on Steam and browsing the Internet on the other! I suppose I could accomplish this with using one monitor and my iPad but we are talking about two epic big screen televisions here! I'm liking it!

It was a bit awkward at first but my eyes are accustomed to them now.

No comments: