○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, February 11, 2013

Dual Screen Wallpaper Perfection?

Ever since I propped up my previous 52" LCD as the second monitor for my Personal Computer, I have been on the lookout for a great dual screen wallpaper with the dimension of 3840 x 1080. It was indeed a frustrating search for there were not that many that look even remotely decent. A friend of mine did assist me in finding a cool looking anime wallpaper that was definitely the best looking one until of course I got a little creative and started experimenting with image combinations. My original dream was to have an Ikaruga wallpaper with Shinra on my left screen and Kagari on my right but I just couldn't find high resolution images of both to play around with. Then, I recall that one stunning image of Kirsten Dunst in a wedding gown from the movie Melancholia and the result? I can't stop staring at my screens... So I believe this is truly a success!

What's better than Kirsten Dunst? Double the Kirsten Dunst!

No comments: