○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

PS4 Announcement is a Comedy Show

As I am watching this live broadcast of the PlayStation Meeting 2013, I couldn't help laughing at how funny this whole thing is... With developers and Sony speakers claiming that they couldn't make these new games until the arrival of the PlayStation 4 because you know what's going to happen 5 years from now: They will say again that the developers are limited by tech before and that they could only make the games of their dreams with the PlayStation 5. I will tell you one thing though, I do like the whole plan to enable play of all previous PlayStation games on a plethora of devices but I am going to approach that fishy promise with caution. Does it mean we have to buy them all again? Is it a subscription service? Do we have to own a PS4 to be able to accomplish that? I have no interest in the PS4 until that whole thing is clear.

Don't worry, this guy will start working on the PS5 as soon as the PS4 comes out...

No comments: